By being a customer of AiGN you agree that we may keep in touch with you with occasional news and information emails.
You agree that you have an existing relationship with us and that any reasonable mailings sent to you via email by the
company will not be classified as Unsolicited Commercial Email or in breach of the Privacy and Electronic Communications
(EC Directive) Regulations 2003. You agree that you are able to opt out of mailings at any time by emailing
email@example.com with your account details. Please note that opting out may result in you not receiving renewal reminders
regarding your accounts.
TERMINATION, MISUSE & UPGRADES
In the event of a breach of our terms and conditions, we will firstly suspend the web hosting account and email the customer.
The matter will then be considered by our management team and the account will either be reopened or officially closed.
Hosting packages can be terminated by AiGN if they are being misused by the user. AiGN will always attempt to
contact the account holder in any such case although suspensions are not guaranteed to receive email notifications. Misuse
includes, but is not limited to, all of the following:
The sending of UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email - SPAM) through our servers promoting any website or through third party
servers promoting a website hosted by us can result in the suspension or termination of your web hosting account.
The hosting of . exe, .cmd, .bat, .mov, .avi, .mp3, .mpeg, .mpg, .wav, .rm, .ram, .rmx, .asf, .wmf, .wmv, .wmp, and .wma
files is not permitted without notifying us first. Customers must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before uploading such files. Any
account found to be hosting these files types without notifying us will be suspended without prior warning.
The hosting of compressed files, over 1mb size, which includes but is not
limited to: rar, .ace, .lzh, .zip, and .arj is not permitted. Any account found to be hosting these files types will be
suspended without prior warning.
1) The hosting of, reference to or linking to nudity, pornography, anything of a sexual, lewd, or obscene nature.
2) The hosting of, reference to or linking to violations of any copyright or any other right of any third party.
3) The hosting of, reference to or linking to threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory statements.
4) The hosting of, reference to or linking to promotion of illegal activities (info on hacking, cracking, making illegal
5) The hosting of, reference to or linking to information, instructions, or software containing or about any kind of virus.
6) The hosting of, reference to or linking to hate speech or hate propaganda.
7) The hosting of downloads. E.g. using web space as storage for the purpose of loading remotely.
8) The hosting of scripts or systems that cause server performance to decrease or cause a serious problem with the
smooth running of the server. Be warned that this can include many of the popular forum / community systems once under
medium to heavy load due to the intensive way in which they operate. Should your account be found to be causing server
performance problems you will be emailed with the instruction to upgrade without delay. We will typically give you 48
business hours to upgrade or 7 days to make alternative hosting arrangements. AiGN will be the sole judge of how many
resources any script is using and how the script or system is affecting other users.
9) The hosting of, reference to or linking to misrepresentation(s) of member's identity, or the impersonation of anyone.
10) Collection of personal information for illegal purposes.
11) The hosting of, reference to or linking to content that is deemed by AiGN, in its sole discretion, to be
harmful to AiGN, another company or organisation, or individual.
12) The hosting of, reference to or linking to any products or services (or information relating to them), that are
harmful, illegal, dangerous, pornographic, or indecent
13) Multiple site hosting within one hosting package. Each website you wish to run must have its own web hosting package
and you must not host more than one website within your webspace.
AiGN will not be responsible for any damages you, your band, or business may suffer. AiGN makes no warranties of
any kind, expressed or implied for services we provide. AiGN disclaims any warranty or merchantability or fitness for
a particular purpose. This includes loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, wrong delivery, and any and all
service interruptions caused by AiGN and its employees.
Alterations to Terms and Conditions: AiGN reserves the right to adjust the terms and conditions of service at any time.